OneNYC 2050 is a strategy to secure our city’s future against the challenges of today and tomorrow. With bold actions to confront our climate crisis, achieve equity, and strengthen our democracy, we are building a strong and fair city. Created under the requirements of Local Law 84 of 2013, OneNYC 2050 is New York City’s long-term strategic plan. OneNYC provided a blueprint for tackling New York City’s most significant challenges— population growth, aging infrastructure, increasing inequality, evolving economy, and climate change.
- End reliance on fossil fuels: To be completely powered by renewable energy (ex: buildings, transportation, economy).
- Dependence on cars, No More!: Upgraded bike lanes, fast & reliable buses & subways, & easy transport with ferry rides.
- Safe & secure housing: Cultural centers, libraries, small businesses, & corner grocery stores (open late for convenience).
- Economic security: Good jobs, fair wages, benefits, & advancement.
- Equal childhood education
- Modern & reliable NYC infrastructure: Roads, railways, tunnels, bridges, water supply, & electric grid all ready for the demands of a growing city.
- Vibrant democracy: Every voice to be heard, immigrants from every culture are warmly welcomed.
- Carbon Neutrality
- Guaranteed healthcare: Regardless of income or immigration status.
- Ending Opiod Edpidemic
- Protection for tenants from displacement
- Securing the city’s financial stability
“Together we will build a strong and fair city”
OneNYC 2050 is a bold, intelligent, and forward plan for the future of New York City. The Cotocon Group is proud to be in full support of the challenges ahead in order to achieve these goals. Call us for more information, (212) 889-6566.